Jobpits is a leading Sri Lankan online recruitment site, dedicated to helping you find your next job. We're not a recruitment agency ourselves, but lots of agencies and employers use our features every day, to find people just like you. We know that looking for a job can be frustrating and Jobpits aim to take the pain out of job hunting. Our intelligent spider search and matching technology saves you the hassle of searching through thousands of jobs, bringing you and recruiters together quickly and easily.
Whatever sector and region you're job hunting in, Jobpits will search through thousands of new jobs everyday to find you the right one.
Jobpits - our job is searching for your job.
Our customer's requirements are very important to us, so our objective is to achieve business excellence, with a strong focus on meeting (or exceeding) our customer's requirements. We aim to achieve this through continual improvement of our performance and management systems. Everyone in the company is responsible for the quality of their work and quality is a key objective of all management.
The achievement of high quality and continual improvement requires our staff to take a systematic and disciplined approach to all activities within the business. To achieve this, Jobpits will develop, implement, enforce and provide resources to establish and maintain an effective Quality Management System that will include:
- Timely delivery of services that are of a consistent quality and in compliance with customer/contract requirements
- Compliance with relevant regulatory and statutory requirements and standards
- Appropriate instruction, training, supervision and information to ensure all staff have the necessary skills and motivation to perform their duties efficiently and in line with the company's policy objectives
- Assessment, measurement and improvement of the key processes throughout the business with regular management reviews to ensure a proactive approach is maintained
- Quality Assurance, in the form of regular reports and reviews, available to third party assessment bodies
- Quality Manual that defines the management organisation responsible for quality.